|UBS Accounting Software System
The most popular account or accounting software in Malaysia, famous of its easy-to-use features and great flexibility. Now comes with UBS Assets Register, a handy tool to manage your fixed assets and calculate depreciation.
|UBS Payroll & Human Resource Management Software System
Wide-covered features with great flexibility and accuracy has been the main factors of being popular to almost all industries of SME. Now comes with UBS Human Resource Management to compliment the management and administration of leaves,claims, resources and appraisal.
|UBS Inventory & Billing Software System (Stock Control)
Very well-merged inventory control, order processing and purchasing system. Formerly known as UBS Stock Control, it is famous of wide range of features, useful reports, easy to use and customizability.
|UBS Building and Services Management Software System
The most affordable and powerful residential and business building management system. Suitable for property management, it minimum efforts for deployment and implementation.
|UBS Point of Sale (POS) Software System
The feature-rich PC based cash register system is designed for all types of retail outlets. It can be used by itself or integrated with UBS Inventory & Billing for more comprehensive inventory control.
|UBS Time Attendance Software System
An effective way to manage the attendance, lateness, OT, shifts and resource planning. This system can work with or without clocking machine.
|UBS Lawyer Client's Account Software System
A simple yet practical software for lawyers and legal firms to properly manage the movements of client's moneies. Being well-accepted since its DOS version, it is also known as the mini accounting system.
UBS Accounting Software is the first step to a computerised business. With more than 135,000 installations in Malaysia alone, we are now a household brand among Small Medium Businesses (SMBs). Many institutions of higher learning prefer UBS Accounting as part of their course as it is simple to use and has comprehensive reports. To date, over 350 universities, colleges and private schools have incorporated the UBS Certificate course as part of their curriculum.
Features provided in the system enable companies to work easier and more efficiently. The modules includes:
- General Ledger
- Assets Register
UBS Accounting Software is suitable for most companies and businesses such as:
- Accounting Firms
- Co-Operative Societies
- Manufacturing Companies
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Trading Companies
- Training Institutions
HIGHLIGHTS! Find out more about our Add-On modules which is available in this version:
- UBS eCredit Controller
- UBS ePayMaster
- UBS eWebMaster
- ACT! by Sage for UBS
- UBS Mobile Software
NEW FEATURES OF UBS ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE:
- Wizard Setup
- Available during initial setup.
- Serves as a quick start to new users in getting started with the system.
- Provides a step-by-step guide to set up necessary data in the system.
- Reduces the steps required to go through different menu paths in order to get all the required set up in place.
- The step-by-step wizard includes the following business process:-
- Transaction Wizards
- Simplify entry process for new users.
- Provide step-by-step guide to enter transaction with samples for reference.
- Minimize entry error.
- The transaction wizards available are:
- Start Your Business
- Sales Journal
- Purchase Journal
- Cheque Received Journal
- Cheque Payment Journal
- User Interface
- Quick access to process flow.
- Task flows are displayed on the new dashboard.
- You can choose to execute tasks by clicking on the process flow button to access the entry screen directly.
- Quick access helps to speed up access.
- Useful for new users who are not familiar with the system.
- Quick access process flows are grouped by the following sections:-
- Enhanced Features
- Debtor Receipt and Creditor Payment – new entry screen.
- Payment Services
- These 2 new screens are introduced to give user a better cash flow management and to work efficiently.
- Benefits included:
- Overview on all bank balances.
- Users can check on running bank balance during transaction input.
- Users have the flexibility to perform knock-off and/or reverse process within the same screen
- IBG Additional Dashboard Reports
- UBS ePayMaster
- OCBC – Easi-Giro
- HSBC – ACH & COS
- RHB –
- Excel® Add-On
- Six additional reports are added to the KPI list to provide easy access to critical information for better collection and fund management. They are:
- 6 months AR Aging – Chart
- 12 months AR Aging
- Debtors with outstanding exceeding 3 months
- Customer Outstanding Analysis
- Monthly collection by agent
- Monthly sales vs collection
- This feature has been enhanced to work directly from Excel® itself. No setting or configuration required – it is as simple as a clicking on the "Add-Ins" menu in Excel®. You can start your analysis with the following data: